Kyara's transition

Posted by Kyara | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Yes! My decision is made... I will be totally natural in less than a year!
Let's start from the beginning:

1 had my last relaxer in december 2008 (see picture).
Then I began to search for tips to take care of my hair and I found a lot of blogs and forums talking about being natural and showing people enjoying their coily, curly, kinky or wavy hair!


Here is a list of my favorites:


I decided to transition in february (2 months after my last relaxer) but I don't know yet how long the transition will last...


Now I am fighting to find transition styles and products that work well with my hair (reviews are coming soon)



I can't wait to get rid of all this damaged hair!!!

If anyone has tips, products to try, styles to wear I will be more than happy to give it a try :)


Stay tuned for more updates!



K.

Comments (0)