My TWA routine

Posted by Kyara | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Little update to tell you about my new routine since my Big Chop...

Young Woman Annoyed with Hair


-I will Deep Condition (over night) at least once a week (this week I tried AMLA powder - pics are coming),
-I'll try to comb only once a week (other than that, I'll finger comb),
-Pre-poo with honey,
-I will co-wash once or twice a week (since my hair is super short) and shampoo once a month,
-Moisturize with Kinky Curly Knot Today or Carol's daughter Black Vanilla leave-in conditioner,
-Seal with Shea butter or Monoï oil,
-Flat twist every night,
-Massage my scalp once a week.

WISH ME LUCK & TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR ROUTINE!

K.

Comments (2)

I just stumbled on your site and i really like it. I'm just wonering if you have any dates for your post??

The dates are finally there :)(had issues with the previous template)
Sorry for the late answer! It'll work from now on