She rocked it both ways : Wakeema Hollis

Posted by Kyara | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"She rocked it both ways" is back!!!
This month, the gorgeous model I wanted to feature is Hollis.
This 25 year old girl was born in Tennessee and she's now the face of Paul Smith Women.

Look at her rocking her Fro in this Baby Phat "Defilé"


Now, as many models, she's asked to wear her hair straight for some campains but otherwise, it's natural. Check out her two looks and tell me what you think!


In the second pic, the curly fro can be reached with a twist-out on short hair.
Do you prefer Wakeema Straight or Curly???

Comments (3)

I like her hair both ways but I like it curly better

Looks good both ways, but I'm partial to her hair being natural. Love your site!

She is gorgeous but I like her better in her natural state