She rocked it both ways; Macy Gray

Posted by Kyara | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I think Macy Gray tried everything as far as hair is concerned! That the reason why she’s the spotlight  of the month in “She rocked it both ways”

As a reminder, Macy is one of the most talented soul and R&B singer. The sound of her voice can be recognized among thousands!

Check out my favorite song of her… I try:

And yes, Macy rocked it both ways:

Macy-Gray-u01 macy gray rrl ready

I must admit that I like her highlights in the straight look, but I prefer the curly look and you? Which one do you prefer??

K.

Comments (2)

she looks great in the straight hair shot, but i like curly more :)

same for me! I also like the fact that she's trying so many things with her hair. I'm wondering if she's natural or not...