Kyara's transition update

Posted by Kyara | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yay!! 3 months transitioning!!!

Hi girls,

I just wanted to give you a little update on my transtition. It's becoming more and more difficult to style my hair...
This days I just try to slick it with a brush and gel (IC Fantasia) on wet hair (I know that's bad...) but I have no choice! ':(

These photos were taken this week-end:




(click on the pic to enlarge)

Please let me know how it went during your transition (if you did one...)!!
I'll be trying new transition styles during the next week.

Have a good day!

K.

Comments (2)

good growth! How many cm is that??

Hi Mannie, thanks for the comment! I'm very happy to see that it's growing!!! I didn't measure it, it was a month ago... but now I think I have 3 and a half cm and I just big chopped! :) the pics are coming!!!