Kyara tries flexi rods

Posted by Kyara | Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009

As I recently told you, I'm transitioning right now.
One of the transition styles I tried is roller setting with flexi rods.

Here is how I proceeded:

  1. Shampooed with Carol's daughter black vanilla herbal shampoo
  2. Conditioned with Carol's daughter Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie
  3. Put my leave-in conditioner healthy sexy hair Soy-Tri-Wheat
  4. Detangled on wet hair
  5. Set with flexi rods
  6. Let it dry over night

I thought my hair would be more voluminous but I liked the style. My hair was very curly and bouncy. I was able to keep this style for 1 week.

Have you tried it? Let me know how it worked for you!!

I will soon post the detailed "How to" with pics, so stay tuned!

K.

Comments (3)

Hello Kyara. I was looking for a good way of doind this. Thanks! like your blog, keep it going

Hi Lady,
Thanks for stopping by :)
You can also achieve this style with perm rods or doing a straw set. I will soon post some pics of my tries...
Your comment is really nice. I know people had trouble leaving comments on my blog so I'm happy that it's fixed now.
K.

hey kyara, what do you think of carol's daughter products? And what do you use of that line?