DIOR makeup session

Posted by Kyara | Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share with you my first experience at a DIOR makeup session.

I was invited to this eye makeup session last week-end. I had an appointment at 6 PM at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris.

Here are the pictures of the place:

IMG_0217 

My makeup artist was late and we begun 20 minutes after the appointment time :/

At this time I was pretty upset but he took his time to explain the process and to understand what I wanted.

I wanted a “bling-bling” smoky eye but not too exaggerated…

He used the 5 colors palette:Dior 5-Colour Designer All-In-One Artistry Palette - Smoky Design Smoky Design

The makeup artist in action (he explained all the steps while doing the makeup):

IMG_0218

Then he used both mascaras : DIORSHOW EXTASE and DIORSHOW ICONIC to elongate and volumize the eyelashes.

Diorshow Extase Mascara Volume Oversize ImmédiatDiorshow Iconic Mascara Courbes Haute Précision

 

Here are the results:

IMG_0225

IMG_0224

I used my phone to take these pics so you can’t really see the different colors but it was amazing! You could think I had fake eyelashes!

To finish he gave me a trial of DIORSHOW ESTASE and I was perfumed with DIOR MADEMOISELLE.

I must say that I LOVED the experience and I had so many stares after the session that I’ll try it at home really soon!

++

K.

Comments (3)

Very pretty! i love it it! I'll have to order some Dior online.

it's super pretty! i love diorshow mascara, it makes my puny lashes look GREAT and long....goooood stuff :D

I'm a DIOR Addicted ...