Update & Christmas hair

Posted by Kyara | Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hi Guys!!

I’ve been away for a little while because of personal reasons but I’m ready to share my new hair adventures in 2010!

For the come back of Trendy Curly Hair, I wanted to give a little update about my hair. Here is what it looks like now (speaking of the length):

CIMG1927

For Christmas, I wanted a style a little bit different from what I usually do so I chose to curl my hair.

I used these perm rods:

I washed my hair with the aphogee shampoo and then I conditioned with HE Hello Hydration.

And I must say that I found THE setting lotion that works for my hair:

Paul Mitchell Round Trip Curl Definer, 6.8-Ounces Bottle

Let me introduce you to Paul Mitchell Round Trip Curl Definer! I applied it to each section before rolling and this thing was not only good at setting my hair but it also made my curls soft and bouncy!!

My hair was so happy!!

Let me show you the curl definition:

CIMG19601

Here is a closer look:

CIMG1975

And look at this shine!!!

CIMG19581

For the final look, I did a line on the left side. I secured the side with a flower bobby pin (bought at Claire’s for 3 euros) and I added a little bit of coconut oil for extra shine.

Hope you like it!

Let me know what was your style for Christmas and what you plan to rock for the New Year!

Hope you had wonderful moments with your family and friends!

++

2ACFE0A7E03EE5F9D8E1C746A12B54B7

Comments (2)

that looks super cute! i used the same rods, but braided the front down. So i had braids then spirals all over, real cute! Your's came out amazing, I love it :)

thanks !! :) I'd love to see your results!!
I might borrow the idea for New Year's Eve! ;)