REPOST – Another transition style : bantu knots

Posted by Kyara | Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I recently got some issues with formatting so I’m reposting older entries…
 
I just wanted to show you the results of my bantu knots-out. It wasn't very easy to sleep on it but I'm glad I tried! I liked the results because the curls looked natural and bouncy.
I slept on the bantu knots with a satin headwrap. The next morning, I took them down beginning with the back, separated each of them, put a little bit of coconut oil and finger combed.

This pic was taken right after I took them down:


The next pic shows the back of my head. Some of the knots weren't completely dry... as you can see there are looser curls in the back.


This is a closer pic:


This is the finished product... There was a lot of humidity here so the curls were looser after a while.


If you have questions about the way I achieved this style, you can ask your questions in the comments section below or send me an email. I'll do my best to answer.
I also tried the curly fro, so stay tuned for the technique and results!!!

Comments (0)